www.penguinunited.com
www.penguinunitedstore.com It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:15 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:58 pm 

Hello I am new to the Penguin United EEC family but I have used other converters before the switch. I just got my EEC and I have updated to 3.0 and actually converted the PS3 EEC I bought to my Xbox360. All this went off with out a hitch. :D
So I have a new gaming mouse the Mazer E-3ULE ( http://e-blue.jp/2011/individual%20prod ... %20-R.html ) and I was so looking forward to using it withe the EEC but it will not work. I have tried the powered USB hub because it does have the LEDs that light up when it is plugged in so I though that would help. It is a plug and play HID on the PC and no drivers are needed to make it switch DPI levels or refresh rates (This is all accomplish through buttons and switches on the mouse). Are there any tricks I could try to get this mouse to work? Is there any plains from Penguin United to put out some updates so more of the non main stream mice keyboards will work? :?
I have been using my old mouse which works ok and I am still tweaking my settings to smooth it out so I am not dead in the water right now but I sure would like to get this mouse working. I just can't sink big money into a mainstream gaming mouse.