www.penguinunited.com
www.penguinunitedstore.com It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:30 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:12 am 

For the EEV3.0

After trying several mice, mouses or meece, I had settled on the Sensei expecting it to work having chosen it from success stories on the forum. Ultimately I was looking for a 5 button capability in a mouse and the Sensei seemed like a win. It seems that the new version of this mouse (Sensei [RAW]) does not work from what I can tell. I have played with polling times and the xBox axis speed settings and yet no joy. Having set the Sensei to slowest speed provided by the configuration software there is still no recognition of the mouse.

Has anyone tried any particular timing or polling settings that brought this model to life?
Could there be a CPI or DCPI adjustment on the device that could be useful to get it to work?

On the Penguin side of things; would an update be forthcoming that would include more of these higher end meeces in the driver data onboard the EEC flash?

Is there a DPI limit to the useable device or some other way to cull useless mice from selection?

On a very positive note; with lower end mice the EEC really works well and playtime has been far more interesting with the mouse and keyboard.

Appreciate any information on the above discussion.

Cheers