www.penguinunited.com
www.penguinunitedstore.com It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:09 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:03 pm 

Hi I got my mouse and kb on the ps3 wich is a logitech M305 with a 1000 dpi and i wanted to get some more kills but the aiming doesnt work very well.... I can operate a little but in the calibration video of black ops it looks much much smoother. I am playing BF3 and when i move in scope i cannot hit anything. i use a mouse on the pc and i do fairly well. Also i tryed calibrating my controller and it didnt really help that much...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:37 am 

I play BF3. You are not going to get PC movement with the PS3. The game has accelleration and other stuff for the stick.

If you have problems aiming try adjusting the game's sensitivity to get the feel you like. Sometimes you need to ADS and let the game catch up to your ADS speed. Usually about 1/2 second after ADS will work. If you go ADS and shoot at the same time, you may not be getting ADS aim, and it may still be shooting in hipfire mode. Hence the lack of hit markers.

If the movement is too fast, try setting the scope mode axis sensitivity one value less than your normal aim sensitivity, keep angle correction the same. This should smooth out and slow the movement of the ADS just a little.

FYI;
In BF3, if you are taking damage while shooting, you are supressed, and will not be able to kill anything. That is how BF3 works=the one who drops bullets on the target first often wins.

On PS3 there is some lag and if you internet is slow, you will lose a lot of gunfights. They fixed the animation so that the visual lag is reduced, but the real time lag still exists. So when you shoot you hear the shots and the animation shows you shooting. But you die instantly when they shoot. That is because of the lag and you have been killed even before your screen show it.

That is why some people can run around and not be seen by the enemy and can start shooting first. And still not be seen or alert nearby enemies.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:43 pm 

toxicwaste wrote:
I play BF3. You are not going to get PC movement with the PS3. The game has accelleration and other stuff for the stick.

If you have problems aiming try adjusting the game's sensitivity to get the feel you like. Sometimes you need to ADS and let the game catch up to your ADS speed. Usually about 1/2 second after ADS will work. If you go ADS and shoot at the same time, you may not be getting ADS aim, and it may still be shooting in hipfire mode. Hence the lack of hit markers.

If the movement is too fast, try setting the scope mode axis sensitivity one value less than your normal aim sensitivity, keep angle correction the same. This should smooth out and slow the movement of the ADS just a little.

FYI;
In BF3, if you are taking damage while shooting, you are supressed, and will not be able to kill anything. That is how BF3 works=the one who drops bullets on the target first often wins.

On PS3 there is some lag and if you internet is slow, you will lose a lot of gunfights. They fixed the animation so that the visual lag is reduced, but the real time lag still exists. So when you shoot you hear the shots and the animation shows you shooting. But you die instantly when they shoot. That is because of the lag and you have been killed even before your screen show it.

That is why some people can run around and not be seen by the enemy and can start shooting first. And still not be seen or alert nearby enemies.

True! But finally this 1.07 came out! Soon gonna test it! 8-) http://mp1st.com/2012/11/26/dice-prepar ... -included/