www.penguinunited.com
www.penguinunitedstore.com It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:44 pm 

Hey guys,

So its that time of the year and we are going to start working on patching up bugs in firmware 3.0 and adding some features for the 3.1 update.
So we would like to open the floor to you guys, our users, to submit feature request and any bug problems they feel need to be fixed. Then we will go through this list at a later and pick out the both the most request features and those we feel are good ideas and try to incorporate them into 3.1.

Things that are already features/bugs that will more than likely be in our 3.1 update:
Mouse Freeze for the 360
Flight Mode for BF3
Adding more mice and keyboards (please suggest particular models, within reason of course, the g13 will never work with this device because of the driver issue).

Beyond that, please feel free to voice your opinion on what you feel should be added and we will make sure to read through all of them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:13 pm 

FW

other than those you listed

map more than 1 key/button mappable per action
Toggle key option
no locking the EEC with emulated keys with mice/kb's(what i mean is if i set my g500 to emulate a keyboard button it will lock the EEC)
Sixaxis
Combo's back with the ability to abort them by moving or allow movement whilst they are still running.
Adjustable Turbo fire rate(unsure if this is doable)
Even more Deadzones to fine tune(i know TickTock wants 90 :) )

will add more as and when i can think of any,but overall im pretty happy with mine but flight mode, sixaxis and 360 mouse freezing issues should be a priority imo :)

My other wants :)
Hardware extra's
(Hardware addon optional extra) a USB splitter gizmo that splits one of the EEC360 USB ports so the MS controller can be connected as well as the mouse/keyboard so we can use wired mic's :).
Blue LED lol

Software
maybe a PC program that can be used to test users keyboards and mice to see if they would be compatible with the ECC

A print button on Eagle Edit to print out the mapped keys/calibrations

Just trying to help out fellow gamers.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:04 am 

OHH YEAHH :D

Here I go in my priority order :

Number 1
Making the minimum EE sensitivity (yeah, 1, I mean) to be even less sensitive (like 0.125x its values of less) so this way we can pull up the DPI to get smoother movements and still have micro movements on the insane 10 in game sensitivity. For my current mw3 config I'm only using a low 900 dpi and I'm stuck at 2nd EE sensi.

Hope you get what I'm trying to say lol !

Even more I'd like to have more sensitivity values like 1 to 50 for example.

Number 2
Negative acceleration. I mean, instead of fighting that much hated accel by pulling up the deadzone in order to get close to a 1-1 ratio why not just add a function that negates the acceleration. Of course this needs to be customizable with the scroll-wheel ;)

Number 3
I would love to play with a sony nav controller instead of a keyboard !

Few things people may like :
-Walk button : 50% of the left joystick position
-Toggle ADS function for those who want it
-Built in macros
-Allow us to set the rate of the turbo switches
-More deadzone can help the smoothness yeah :)
-The flight mode is a good idea but why not also allow us to use a splitter and actually plug in a ps3 controller
-64bit drivers and software

Devin, if you make this for real it's gonna make the EE the best kb/m for ps3 !

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:19 pm 

Being able to map one button to multiple places on the Keyboard

And, I'm probably DREAMING here but...

Would it be possible to use the keyboard as, well, a keyboard, when responding to messages and such on the PS3? That would be neato torpedo.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:42 am 

Forgot an important detail to my post, being able to set a delay before switching to ads speed !

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:33 am 

It happened to got a big idea after playing BF3 every night: I would really like a feature to use some configured control buttons as toggle buttons (ex: caps lock on PC).
To switch on laser/tac light only when I'm aiming to someone with the right mouse button, this would be sooo cool!
Imagine this: I'm running/hiding, then suddenly somebody jumps in to my screen, I'm click right click to aim, at the same time EEC simulates a tac.light/lased activating button press, shoot, then I while I release the aiming button, tac.light/laser goes off.

Please do it! :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:44 pm 

A fix for the 360 mouse freeze is defo required....I also like the idea of some sort of USB splitter for access to the controller, mic etc..

And Gaza's Blue led mod ;)

and maybe some sort of notification as to what firmware the device has installed.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:39 pm 

[Ahem *clears throat*]

Dear Santa,

For FW 3.1 I would like to see the following:

1) The ability adjust the sensitivity for XY.
By XY I mean the sensitivity of the diagonal 45 degree movement.

2) The ability to add annotation or notes to saved *km file using Eagle Edit.

3) Bring back the combos!

4) Full Beta testing of scope mode working with EVERY single key on the keyboard or standard HID mouse buttons.

5) A secondary scope mode/flight mode to go along side the other ADS mode. (Compatible with every key aswell!)

6)
Gaza wrote:
Even more Deadzones to fine tune(i know TickTock wants 90 :) )
RIGHT ON THE GOD DAMN MONEY INDEED!!
90 DZ POINTS!

7) More than 2 keymaps on the EEC.

That is all for now thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:17 pm 

drax2gma wrote:
It happened to got a big idea after playing BF3 every night: I would really like a feature to use some configured control buttons as toggle buttons (ex: caps lock on PC).
To switch on laser/tac light only when I'm aiming to someone with the right mouse button, this would be sooo cool!
Imagine this: I'm running/hiding, then suddenly somebody jumps in to my screen, I'm click right click to aim, at the same time EEC simulates a tac.light/lased activating button press, shoot, then I while I release the aiming button, tac.light/laser goes off.

Please do it! :twisted:

THAT is an awesome idea! Think it would simply be a case of being able to set two keys to the same Ps3 controller button, imagine this on Metro.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:15 pm 

Only thing I would ask for it for absolutely no auto start or melees. Even though I probably have had only 10 in the 100+ hours of mw3 gameplay. It weird cause now when it happens and I die I think to myself... ok buddy "enemy" that one was free, dont worry I will get that one back next time I see you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next