www.penguinunited.com
www.penguinunitedstore.com It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:22 am 

Add support for ps4

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:43 pm 

OK everybody. So I've moved through all these requests here and compiled them. These are all being considered for incorporation into a new EEC product being designed. Anything else people are looking for? I'm not saying we're going to give you everything, but we're going to try.

This is what I have:

Top Suggestions
Things People Hate
No one likes using the EEC switch to switch keymaps and everyone wants to do this with a button instead.
Software
More deadzones
Multiple key assignments for one button (This is one of the most requested features. They want to do something like map the crouch button to SHIFT and ALT at the same time)
Way to counteract negative acceleration issues
sixaxis
adjustable turbo fire
Walk button
macros
Way to lock F keys so they aren’t accidentally pressed
Some way to do wheel selections (Like in Mass Effect)
Toggle ADS on all games (We could do it by putting in a setting that will hold the button down whenever you press it. It’s possible)
Hardware
Being able to keep controller plugged
Ability to use keyboard and mouse as a normal keybaord and mouse through EEC
This is more from me, but I think we should probably change the turbos from switches to a button or something with an LED indicator showing its on. That way we stop getting silly Turbo confusion from people forgetting to turn them off.
Desktop Program
Ability to add notes to keymap
Ability to switch the stick the mouse is assigned to.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:13 pm 

Just to toss in my thoughts because I love the EEC, it's the only reason I even consider playing anything on the PS3.

More deadzones might make things overly complicated. I find that a "wave" for the current deadzones provides the best/fluid movement (example = 30-15-30-15-30).

Using a mouse that has no inherent positive or negative acceleration helps a lot, and I've had the best performance at 1000 dpi. A Deathadder at 900 dpi is good but I've had the best performance out of a logitech G300 at 1000 dpi (hard to get use to the shape but it's got a great optical sensor that has natural 1:1 movement.)

To get past the negative acceleration built into the games I simply ramp up the deadzones until the game "thinks" I'm always at max stick speed. Then lower the EEC x/y sensitivity. The in game sensitivity is always 8 or 9 out of 10. This gives me the best results so far in the most number of games and seems to be the quickest way to set it up. It basically jumps past any negative acceleration area the games have but still give me really good response and accuracy.

I haven't found a way to handle the radial selection menus that are becoming more and more common though. That does make things rough. A button that would allow the mouse to act as the left stick (movement) while held would probably fix that.

All things considered I've been really happy with the EEC so far.

Ken

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:13 am 

Would be great for BF3 pilots if the right stick could be mapped to the buttons as an option.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:29 pm 

Personally I don't like the idea of the ADS toggle version. I prefer it as it is.

I'd ask for more supported mouse besides this cool ideas.
I'd love to be able to play with the mouse that I use on my gaming PC, the Mionix Naos 5000.

Any idea of when would be out the FW 3.1?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:47 pm 

please let it be 3.1 compatible with ps3 super slim :) ;)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:36 am 

Oh I didn't see this thread at first. I guess my only request is that you allow all buttons in the combo programmer. I wanted to use the D pad but its not in there. A few seconds I just made a thread about it for BF3. I want to rapid fire up on the D Pad so i can my tactical light flicker for fun. Maybe it would work.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:31 am 

THAT is an awesome idea! Think it would simply be a case of being able to set two keys to the same Ps3 controller button, imagine this on Metro.

----------------------------------------------
thl phone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:10 am 

Please add an option of mapping mouse to either left or right analog stick.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:30 pm 

please Add any type New and Old model mice and keyboard installation software/hardware into EEC... for any Recognize KD/M work to play! i bought e-blue any type mice new 2013 model and it didn't work.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next