www.penguinunited.com
www.penguinunitedstore.com It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:43 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:17 pm 

The EEC already works on 64 bit computers....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:06 am 

when the update comes out?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:37 am 

There won't be a 3.1 update. Instead, there will be a new device.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:47 am 

how muhc is it gonna cost? and will it for the love of humanity finally allow me to run my keyboard and mouse through a KVM switch like the XIM does? Oh also like the XIM 3 will it finally work with PS2 games on the PS3? That is the whole reason i bought a Backwards Compatible PS3.

do we have that support for the eagle eye yet by some happen stance?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm 

As of now we don't know the price tag of the new gen EE. But we are making efforts to make it slightly even more affordable than the current 3.0. The new EE, in essence, has a built in KVM switch. Because of the software and certain game aspects of PS4 and XBONE, you will need to have your controller plugged into the EE the whole time. You will be able to switch between playing keyboard/mouse and controller whenever you want with no problems.

Unfortunately, no. The new EE is geared towards the PS4/XBONE generation, we are not working on making it two generations backwards compatible to the PS2 games, it is for PS3/PS4/360/XBONE.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:54 pm 

Devin PU wrote:
As of now we don't know the price tag of the new gen EE. But we are making efforts to make it slightly even more affordable than the current 3.0. The new EE, in essence, has a built in KVM switch. Because of the software and certain game aspects of PS4 and XBONE, you will need to have your controller plugged into the EE the whole time. You will be able to switch between playing keyboard/mouse and controller whenever you want with no problems.

Unfortunately, no. The new EE is geared towards the PS4/XBONE generation, we are not working on making it two generations backwards compatible to the PS2 games, it is for PS3/PS4/360/XBONE.

you just said 2 generation backwards, that would empty the Play Station 2. It should be noted the PS3 will play PS2 games with a PS3 controller on select PS3 models. By that logic the eagle eye should work fine but, for some reason as soon as the play station 3 launches a PS2 title it acts like the EE or controller has been unplugged.

So to put it short the current EE only has PARTIAL PS3 support, it would be nice to have FULL PS3 support.

ONE MORE THING! I like that it has switch but, keep in mind it STILL NEEDS TO WORK WITH KVMs!!!!! Other wise we can't use a PS4 AND PS3 at our computer desk WITH out computers!!!

This was the BIGGEST let down and disappointment with current EE. I live in a rather small house and i don't really many if any places to put a PS3 so now i have to jump through hoops and or build custom hard ware to use my PS3 with my PC using the current EE.

THEN!!!!! If you want to use the PS3 and PS4 at your desk you would need to be able to hook up 3 devices and if the new EE only works with it's internal KVM for a max of 2 devices it's same god forsaken story all over again. AT THAT POINT.... it would be easier and cheaper for people to just buy am XIM device.

If any thing wouldn't it be cheaper and easier to nix the internal KVM and make it work external KVMs.... or consider letting it work with more than 2 devices? PREFERABLY 3 or 4 if you also want a 360. 360/ps3/ps4/pc

At the very least a TRUE USB switch with no software emulation would work as long as an amplifier or voltage boost isn't needed. which is just a matter of hooking up some relays or multi pole switches to some usb ports.

If there is any way i can be help just let me know. it would be REALLY REALLY nice to have a low cost and VERSATILE convert/adapter on the market.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:07 pm 

A lot of the things you are complaining about have been covered or are in the works with the new EE. As far as the whole "partial support" thing goes, you are wrong. The EE fully supports the PS3 console. The distinction you are trying to make is software vs hardware. Just as the EE isn't perfect for every game or doesn't allow you to switch analog (making it useless in the case of some games) that doesn't change it's compatibility with the PS3.

As far as the whole KVM, multiple computers and all of that nonsense goes, you need to remember that this is an emulation product. Assuming that an app is released to allow you to configure settings, you won't need a PC. But, you will always have to plug something in or move it so I'm not really sure what the complaining is about there.

We're also on Facebook and Twitter

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:27 pm 

If you can, make a touch like a yawspeed 'cause i'm a trickshotter on black ops 2 ps3 and i think it could be a good concept to press a keyboard key to infinite turn :) and i'd like to have an adjustable turbo please 'cause in black ops2 the turbo speed is too fast and the anti-hack system detect it and freeze my weapon 'cause it's too fast...

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 9:03 pm 

New versions of the eagle eye have variable turbo (I THINK!!!!!), it's also on the suggested feature list.

The auto turn... technically, pressing F5 activates an auto turn through the Rotation Speed Limit. You can press F5 to start it, and F6 to end it. Just put the setting where you want it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14